''Sometime people never get what they deserve because they keep holding things they are suppose to let go'' -Anonymous

Sunday 7 September 2014

An update of my current life: Life as a form 6 students

well well well....I've abandoned this blog for so long. I don't even recognized how it looks anymore. 
So here is it. an update of my current life. 

I'm not very sure myself did I ever post about my form 6 life. no? yes? 
Life as a form six student was never easy in the first place. perhaps it does get a bit easier for me because I refuse being in the science stream anymore. (I'm the in the humanity stream to be specific the art class)

First week experience
I really consider going to form 6 above all of the 'tawaran' given because to me, I don't have the budget to pursue study in the university (shorten the story, outside my comfort zone) 
I got matriculation (second intake) but I reject it because hell no, I'm taking another science stream. 
So I went to the orientation week. this is what happen 

*me wandering around my school canteen, looking awkward while trying to find my exclassmates*

only 2 people. TWO FREAKING EX CLASSMATES for form 6. T_T

I'm well informed that form 6 is as a matter of fact, not a popular choice. but I had no freaking choice. the UPU courses didn't interest me to one bit. 
So I and the other two ex classmates of mine awkwardly sign up and went inside the hall. 

The awkward moment was when you're from that school *like the boss* and the teacher keep pointing to us to help the 'newby' around the school when the class started. heck yeah. ;p

for my school, we're required to wear purple color uniform with black canvas shoes. and for the lower six, there's only three class. (1 for the science stream, other two is humanity stream // 1 is economy class and the last one is the art class)

After thinking for awhile, I choose Prau 3 (the art class) and sign up. we were lead by our homeroom teacher to our new class which located at a new block (block kesidang wasn't so new to me..)

Prau 3?
There's many new face (actually all of them were new to me) and I took the seat next to the window. I was planning not to get involved with any of the class activity because..... I'm kinda used to not involved? they're loud. hahaha I don't like loud

The class rep being appointed, a guy from sri muda. his look remind me of randy pangalila actually. and that is when karma strike me. I was appointed as the assistant class rep. FUUUU karma. 
but it wasn't so bad (or so I thought) and that is when my journey with prau 3 sail. hahha


The guys

the girls


New gang?

I was seriously having a problem with moving on. Being the same environment but with new peoples sometime make me a bit........I don't know how to describe it. lonely? fear?
They're nice. They're awesome but they're new people. I'm having trouble with trusting new people. but eventually (now that it had being  5 month already since we first know each other, I gradually move on and trust them)

sure we have time when we misunderstood each other and class conflict but that what make us even better and prepare for next time. The new circle remind me of bakasan (in a smaller proportion) 
we got big sis khai, little imouto ipin, loud pika, good old silly put and funny hakim. it was nice overall. 

at least I've people who had the same mind like me (not really hahah)

Study? 

So far the subject was fairly easy (but not to be taken lightly). I'm new to this stream and still paranoid about science subject. thank you. 
Every stream require to take general study (pengajian am) and Muet. This two was a bit dangerous. pretty mild. (what am I saying..)

and in my class, we have history, art and bahasa melayu. pretty easy huh? not quite true actually. 

I'm hoping the first term would be easy and I'm aiming for 3.5 at least. to get me to the save zone. I'm starting to doubt my SPM result because bahasa melayu was pretty tough for STPM. *sigh*


That's all about STPM and my form 6 life I guess. 

I'm still struggling to past JPJ. and I don't know maybe surviving this horrible world. ;ppp

No comments:

Post a Comment