''Sometime people never get what they deserve because they keep holding things they are suppose to let go'' -Anonymous

Monday 21 April 2014

my honest opinion regarding beauty product

Oh another post, yes. 

sometime, didn't you guys feel...reluctant when you want to buy a beauty product but the amount of a certain product and their price didn't match really well with your income. yes, that's my problem. 

You see, sometime I want to buy a product for my skin care and the mood kill me because the price of a product was really expensive. I mean I don't mind if it's expensive if the product have a good amount in it but seriously 100++ just for a 30-50 ml??

my mom always said 'remember what anita sarawak once said 'you can't be stingy if you want to be beautiful' and yeah I agree. 

But sometime I want to buy products that I can use at least a good one month not a few day and the product already finished. crap how much do I need to spend for the other? toner, moisturizer etc

'Ukur baju di badan sendiri' 

With that, I'm grateful that some company did produce a product that are affordable and somehow fit what we Malaysian need. Most of my friends are disheartened to take care of their skin just because they are afraid the amount of money they have to spend. I wish every girl to have their confident to be pretty and at least...clean (take care of their appearance) 

that's why I always surveying here and there to find a decent product for everyone. my journey didn't end yet though honestly...I think I already find a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment