''Sometime people never get what they deserve because they keep holding things they are suppose to let go'' -Anonymous

Monday 29 December 2014

The end of 2014

Again, after abandoning this Blog for quite few month, I'm here again. 

As the title said, a few more day and it will be the end of another year, 2014. This year is a big year for me compare to last year because this year mark how I do everything on my own choice. 

•I got my first temporary Job
•meeting new people 
•pursuing study that is my own choice
•getting my car license (after 2 attempt)
•free style walk around KL 
•sadly, fail in History (WHAT?!!!!!!) 

So far, that's some of the memorable moment in 2014 that I remember. Compare to last year, this year is pretty long and ... Fill with different kind of emotion. It opens my eyes about the world a bit. I had no other regrets about this years at all (well as far as I remember)

2015's wish list!!! (>~<)/!!!!

•improve my dieting 
•healthy lifestyle 
•going on for a trip with my own car!
•getting good result!! 
•competing with Khai!
•Sport? (I really want to try one)
•improve chess!
•just have a good life basically

Well that's all for this post. Ciao2

No comments:

Post a Comment